Our goal is to provide you with excellent care in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Toward that end, we use the most current periodontal procedures, instruments, medications, and sterilization techniques.
Every procedure is done with your comfort and safety in mind. We work closely with your general dentist to ensure you get the best possible care. We want you to be completely informed of your condition and encourage you to ask any questions you may have regarding your treatment.
After treatment, home care and medication instructions will be thoroughly explained. For your convenience, you will also be given printed instructions.
- Prevention Diagnose & Treatment of Periodontal Disease
- Oral and Intravenous (IV) Sedation
- Oral Pathology (e.g. Lichen Planus. Oral Pemphigoid, Cancer)
- Scaling and Root Planing (deep cleaning)
- Dental Implants (Immediate and Delayed)
- Guided Tissue Regeneration of Periodontal Defects
- Treatment of Peri-Implantitis
- Periodontal Plastic Surgery:
- Exposure of Impacted Teeth (Canine exposure for Ortho)
- Tooth Extractions
- Tooth Socket Bone Grafting
- Ridge Augmentation
- Osseous Surgery
- Crown Lengthening (Esthetic & Functional)
- Sinus Lifts (Lateral wall, Crestal)
- Advanced Surgical Equipment for Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Waterlase MD Laser
- In-Office Advanced 3D Imaging (Cone Beam CT Scan) - Pathology, Bone Volume, Virtual Implant Placement
- Computer Guided Implant Surgery