We recognize that an optimum outcome for our patients often calls for close collaboration with the referring dentist. This is particularly the case with implant cases and we find it important to work with your restorative ends in mind.
We encourage you to contact our office should you have any recommendations or concerns regarding your patients and look forward to serving you with even greater convenience in the future.
Israel J. Trujillo, DDS, APDC
Cone Beam Computerized Tomography Services
We are proud to offer advanced imaging CBCT services to the surrounding dental community of Merced. Our Planmeca ProOne machine is a dental specific CT scanner resulting in low radiation and high resolution for dental diagnosis.
In addition to assisting in implant planning and periodontal diagnosis, this high-resolution technology accurately detects dental caries and identifies endodontic pathology, including potential fractures or other complications. CBCT evaluation is also helpful for oral surgery, airway studies, paranasal sinus conditions and dental pathology. Please contact our office with questions, or download the referral form here.
- Prevention Diagnose & Treatment of Periodontal Disease
- Oral and Intravenous (IV) Sedation
- Oral Pathology (e.g. Lichen Planus. Oral Pemphigoid, Cancer)
- Dental Implants (Immediate and Delayed)
- Scaling and Root Planing( deep cleaning)
- Guided Tissue Regeneration of Periodontal Defects
- Treatment of Peri-Implantitis
- Periodontal Plastic Surgery:
- Exposure of Impacted Teeth (Canine exposure for Ortho)
- Tooth Extractions
- Tooth Socket Bone Grafting
- Ridge Augmentation
- Osseous Surgery
- Crown Lengthening (Esthetic & Functional)
- Sinus Lifts (Lateral wall, Crestal)
- Advanced Surgical Equipment for Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Waterlase MD Laser
- In-Office Advanced 3D Imaging (Cone Beam CT Scan) - Pathology, Bone Volume, Virtual Implant Placement
- Computer Guided Implant Surgery